How to Fix outlook scanpst.exe 2007 Corruption
MS Outlook is provided with a built-in tool known as scanpst.exe to help Outlook user repair their corrupt PST file, that generally leads to inaccessible email communication and the loss of data. The availability of outlook scanpst.exe 2007 tool means that users don't need to download the tool externally.
PST file is a Personal Storage Table created by Outlook onto the users computer system during the Outlook configuration. The file stores in itself users emails, messages, contacts, journals, tasks and many other important data. The damage of file in any case leads to inaccessibility of data and sometime also loss of data.
Microsoft facilitates its users with outlook scanpst.exe 2007 download to fix the damaged PST file. However, many times users complain that the scapst.exe does not work well and leaves them with data loss. Mainly the scanpst.exe works on repairing the header file of the PST file and does not care if the data gets lost. Thus, the tool is best in case the PST file damaged due to corruption in its header but in any other case the result is unsatisfactory.
Hence, if users got number of important data in PST file then users should not go for outlook scanpst.exe 2007 to repair the corrupted PST file. An alternative to this freeware could be a third party Outlook PST recovery software. Though it requires money but that will be worth as it brings back all lost contacts, mails, messages, notes, calender, and many other essential data.
Some of the good features of Outlook PST recovery software: -
- Quickly does mailbox recovery.
- Easily repairs corrupted or damaged PST file corrupted due to several unknown outlook errors as 80040819 or many other errors.
- Recovers deleted emails and also helpful for encrypted PST file recovery.
- It also facilitates users with selective recovery.
- The recovered data can be saved at any location.
- Repairs PST file with size greater then 2GB.
- Allows users to have detailed preview of their mails.
- Supports all versions of Outlook including 2000,2002,2003,2007,2010.
- Compatible with all windows 7, XP, Vista, 2003, Server, and 2000.
The scanpst.exe when fails to fix the PST file it dispalys many error messages. The Scanpst.exe error occurs in outlook 2000,2002,2003,2007,2010, some of them are as below:
- “An Outlook error 0x8004011 has occurred which caused the scan to be stopped. No changes have been made to the scanned life.”
- “Scanpst.exe – entry point not found The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library SCNPST32.dll.”
- Outlook Error 0x80042108 is making the files in-accessible.
Due to these errors the outlook scanpst.exe will not be able to repair the corruption in Outlook PST file. Thus, user needs to use Outlook PST recovery software to restore all lost and deleted data in PST files.
Related Search Terms